There are many reasons why moving to Maroubra is a great idea. Not the least of which would be due to the amazing beach, vibrant new cafes, restaurants, and boutique outlets that are changing Maroubra as a cosmopolitan precinct. But why choose to move to Maroubra? What’s there, anyway?
Here we’ve rounded up five fantastic reasons why moving to Maroubra is the right idea.
1. When you live at Maroubra, you only leave the area for work or holidays. Great beach, open spaces and consistent surf. Relaxed and cozy yoga, pilates studios, gym, pool, etc. Fishing is excellent around the area along the beach and rocks.
2. Wonder along the coast and have a nice walk along the headlands, jump in for a swim and have lunch at the local cafe. It’s a perfect day out for families, couples and singles alike.
3. Randwick council does a great job looking after the street and streetscape. We mean a good street is one in which you can chat with your neighbour without having to shout over traffic noise or worry about your safety and that of small children. Effective traffic control measures really make the difference between a street that merely looks attractive to one that is genuinely pedestrian-friendly.
4. Maroubra has a friendly atmosphere and a great little community. In the 2016 Census, there were 30,688 people in Maroubra (source). Here are many active community members who organize events that help bind everyone together. Residents support local businesses and create a real community feeling living here.
5. There are many houses around Maroubra and lately, there has been more development and hence many more residential units around Maroubra town centre. House prices are not as high as those of some of the neighbouring Eastern Suburbs.
Want to start budgeting for your move to Maroubra? Get a quote from us today!